Just A Ball Game? Our Aims
- To encourage and promote football, sport and healthy leisure activities among lesbians, gay men, bisexuals and trans people and others (hereafter referred to as LGBT+ ) regardless of race, religion, sex, age, physical ability, or disability.
- To help build at both local and national levels an LGBT+ football & sports community, linking individuals, organisations, clubs, and associations engaged in football/sport, ensuring effective communication.
- To raise awareness about equality, inclusion and diversity (EID) combat all discrimination and HBT Bullying/abuse in football/sport, and partner with other initiatives and organisations.
- To promote effective LGBT+ engagement and representation in mainstream football/sport/leisure activities and encourage LGBT+ involvement/participation/volunteering in the wider sporting community from elite to grass roots.
- In pursuit of these aims Just A Ball Game? will promote equal opportunities and encourages gender parity.
Anti-discrimination in Sport
The campaign initiative "TIME FOR ACTION" Exhibition which looks at homophobia and other issues faced by Lesbian Gay Bisexual and Transgender (LGBT) people who sports.
JBG? Blog and News
Our blog is a regularly updated with news and events that we have organised or attended to promote our aims.
Help promote our cause by getting some of our eye catching tShirts and banners to show your support.
Our Partner Clubs
We are very proud to have the support of many football and other sports clubs and organisations who have all opted to help promote Anti-discrimination in Sport.